1. Remove dressing after 3 hour and wash with soap and water.
2. Rinse well with warm water and pat dry.
3. Apply tattoo aftercare cream twice a day until completely healded.
4. Do not redress.
5. Do not pick or scratch.
6. Your tattoo will take 2-3 weeks to heal.
7. Do not subject your tattoo to direct sunlight or use sun beds until competely healded.
8. Do not go swimming until completely healed.
DO NOT listen to your friends just because they have had a tattoo or know this guy that had one and BLA BLA BLA. They may think they know it all and they may mean well, but theyll end up doing you more harm than good have a query? ASK A PROFESSIONAL!!!
1. Do not touch your new piercing unless you are cleaning it.
2. Always wash hands before cleaning it.
3. Clean your new piercing 3 to 4 times a day.
4. It is best to use medical grade soap, if these are not available a dye free fragrance free antibacterial soap iz an acceptable subtitute.
5. With a Q-tipe gently clean off all up crust.
6. With a good lather of soap, clean jewelry and surrounding area.
7. Rinse well with clean water.
8. After cleaning be sure to rinse all soap from the piercing.
9. Blod dry your piercing with a tissue, or let air dry - try to avoid using your towel as it is not usually clean.
THINGS NOT TO DO:
1. Do not move the jewelry until after you`ve thourougly cleaned it and the exit holes of the piercing.
2. Do not use any ointments such a Neosporin.
3. Do not use alcohol or peroxide on your new piercing.
4. Keep all lotions (sunblock, tanning lotion, etc.) away from your new piercing.
5. Keep all bodily fluids away from your new piercing.
6. Do not soak your new piercing in the tub, pools, or hot tubs.
Contacts & map:3 North End Road